Monday, July 17, 2017

Possibly-Last-Annual-Trip-to-Las Cruces

Okay--not really the last trip to Las Cruces, but we were well aware that this might have been our last trip where everyone can actually go.  By everyone, I mean that oldest boy of ours is making it more and more difficult to plan anything.  He's busy.  Like crazy busy.  So, we enjoyed our time and made the effort to make every moment count.  Most of those moments are spent in the pool.






We also took a mini-vacation within our vacation.  We headed to Carlsbad for the day and finally toured the caverns.  It was such a fun day for all of us.  I think one of my favorite memories of our trip was the ride home afterwards.  It was late, the girls had crashed, and the boys and Kent and I laughed much of the way!  They are at such fun ages, where they really have great senses of humor, and oh my, can they get me giggling!


I can't even begin to tell you how many laughs we got out of these chairs!!














We hiked in and hiked out, and let me tell you--we're not in good shape (the parents)! The kids beat us out by quite a bit, and waited patiently for us.  It was really a good little wake up call, and we need to get our rears in gear!

I had planned on taking family pictures while we were there, but once again, time got away from us.  Next time...

No comments: