Nine.
One more year, and we will have no more single digits around here. Crazy that it's gone so fast.
Eme's desire was to have an "Emoji" party.
What??
Emoji's. They're all the rage, apparently.
So, an emoji party it was.
| Kissy face emoji is her favorite |
She invited several friends from school and we entertained them for a few hours. It's SO much easier now that the friends are older. I love this phase.
The first game we played, we learned from Grandma Phyllis. The kids had to put a paper plate on top of their heads, and then draw what I told them to! It was a hoot! They looked so serious, trying to get it right, and the majority of the time, it just looked like scribbling. I forgot to take pictures of the "winners," but let's just say we were hard pressed to pick ones that looked right!
| Please notice Eme's pouty face--she didn't get the cup she wanted. :( |
| Johanna |
| Shelby |
| Masyn |
| Sammie |
| Birthday Girl |
No comments:
Post a Comment